Medical Receptionist (August 2020)
Our incredible team needs another dynamic, unflappable and customer service focused receptionist to join us?
- Exciting opportunity to join our friendly and supportive team
- Diverse role – No two days will be the same
- 5.5 – 6.5 hrs per day, 3 – 5 days per week. Weekend rates apply
Medical and Injury Centre is an accredited Urgent Care Clinic co-located with a small General Practice near the city centre. Our clinic has over 29000 patient presentations per annum. Our team comprises of Urgent Care Physicians, General Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and a highly skilled team of receptionists. The centre is open 8am-10pm 7 days a week.
Due to an increase in presentations we are ideally seeking an experienced medical receptionist or someone who sees this role as a career opportunity.
You will be responsible for greeting all visitors to reception, managing incoming calls, making appropriate appointments, patient related administration tasks, entering fees and patient subsidies, processing payments and reconciling end of shift finances.
The successful applicant will have a high degree of understanding and competency in
- demonstrating good relationship building
- being able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- customer focus and delivering exceptional customer service
- confidentiality and professionalism
- communication skills, written, listening and speaking
- strong attention to detail coupled with being able to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- ability to learn and grow in the role
- Microsoft suite – Word, Excel and Outlook
- experience in Medtech32 and QuickBooks is desirable or the ability to be a fast learner
- If you love working with people, thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and would enjoy making a positive difference to our patient experience, this is the position you’ve been waiting for.Applicants for this position must be a NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid Work Permit.
- View the Job Description
- Download and complete Application Form
- Prepare Cover letter and CV
Applications close 5pm Wed 13 August 2020. Send to Di Wiren firstname.lastname@example.org