Urgent Care Nurses – Casual
URGENT CARE NURSES – CASUAL ROLES AVAILABLE
Ditch the Night Shifts
Explore new horizons in 2023
The MIC Urgent Care team provides exciting, high acuity nursing! A wide variety of patients come to us, so our triaging skills are critical. We have immediate access to excellent resources including X-rays with post-care paperwork kept to a minimum so we can focus on our patients.
Medical and Injury Centre (MIC) is a joint venture between the PHO and local General Practices to provide 7 days a week urgent and general medical care for local Nelson/Tasman residents and visitors to our region.
Urgent Care nurses are a critical, respected and highly valued role within our team so if you are exploring new work horizons this year, we’d love you to consider joining us.
To support you in this role we provide:
- Casual work available with rostered shifts being between Monday-Sunday; 8.00am-10.00 pm
- Salary range: as per MECA rates and based on experience and qualifications.
These roles are best suited to Registered Nurses with
- Minimum two years Emergency or Urgent Care nursing experience
- Nurse triage experience
- Current NZNC registration and APC
- Core Advance certificate
- Experience in orthopaedics/casting
Please note the successful candidate must –
1. be eligible to work in NZ (NZ residency or valid NZ work permit)
2. receive a satisfactory police check
3. be satisfactorily COVID-19 vaccinated in line with Medical and Injury Centre policy
Vacancies open until filled.
To apply please follow the link below.