Top opportunity for a passionate and efficient registered nurse
* School hours (9am – 3pm)
* 2 days per week (Monday and Tuesday)
* A diverse and exciting role
Medical and Injury Centre is an accredited Urgent Care Clinic co-located with a small General Practice near the city centre. Our clinic has over 29000 patient presentations per annum. Our team comprises Urgent Care Physicians, General Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and receptionists. The centre is open 8am-10pm 7 days a week.
Due to an increase in presentations in a growing practice we are seeking a nurse with previous practice nurse experience.
The successful applicant will have a high degree of understanding and competency in
• demonstrating good relationship building
• being able to work autonomously and as part of a team
• patient focus and an understanding of triage assessment
• strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
• ability to learn and grow in the role
A current independent vaccinator, CORE Advanced and IV therapy & venepuncture certificates and smear taking experience are desirable.
In return for your skills we offer above MECA rates, an annual Wellness Package and career development opportunities.
If you love working with people, thrive on working in a fast-paced supportive environment and would enjoy making a positive difference to our patient experience, then this is the position you’ve been waiting for.
Applicants for this position must be a NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid Work Permit.
1. View Job Description
2. Download and complete Application Form
3. Prepare Cover letter and CV