Medical Receptionists – Permanent Part-Time
We are growing…Our incredible team needs dynamic, unflappable and customer service focused receptionists to join us. This could be you!
- Exciting opportunity to join our friendly and supportive team
- Diverse role – No two days will be the same
- Approx 30 hours/fortnight, 2-4 shifts per week. Weekend and evening rates apply
Medical and Injury Centre is an accredited Urgent Care Clinic co-located with a small General Practice near the city centre. Our team comprises of Urgent Care and General Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and a highly skilled team of receptionists. The centre is open 8am-10pm 7 days a week.
We are ideally seeking experienced medical receptionists or those who has proven customer service experience and sees this role as a career opportunity.
You will be responsible for greeting all visitors to reception, managing incoming calls, making appropriate appointments, patient related administration tasks, entering fees and patient subsidies, processing payments and reconciling end of shift finances.
The successful applicants will have a high degree of understanding and competency in
- demonstrating good relationship building
- being able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- customer focus and delivering exceptional customer service
- confidentiality and professionalism
- communication skills, written, listening and speaking
- strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to prioritise in a fast-paced practice
- ability to learn and grow in the role
- Microsoft suite – Word, Excel and Outlook
- experience in Medtech32 and Xero is desirable or the ability to be a fast learner
If you love working with people, thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and would enjoy making a positive difference to our patient experience, this is the position you’ve been waiting for.
Applicants for this position must be a NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid Work Permit.
- Please view the Job Description and download the Application Form
- Complete Application Form and return with a Cover letter and CV
Please send to Emellia McLaren firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm Friday 1st October 2021