Clinical Nurse Leader
0.8 – 1.0 FTE
The Medical and Injury Centre (MIC) is seeking a Clinical Nurse Leader who has exceptional leadership, managerial and clinical skills for a permanent position. The CNL may well be a practice nurse, urgent care nurse, clinical nurse specialist or nurse practitioner who has an interest in managing a team but also working in a clinical capacity. The CNL will have a key leadership role within a cohesive multidisciplinary team, aiming for ongoing quality improvement within the acute/general practice care we provide at MIC.
The Medical and Injury Centre (MIC) is a forward thinking Cornerstone Accredited Very Low Cost Access general practice and Urgent Care Accredited practice in Nelson city providing enhanced primary care services to the Nelson region 8am-10pm 7 days per week.
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong relationship management skills
- Leadership capabilities/experience to provide support and leadership to a highly motivated team of nurses working at top of scope
- Support the development and implementation of evidence-based best practice
- Lead quality improvement and progress improvement activities
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- The ability to prioritise and plan
- A professional approach and the ability to work autonomously as well as contribute to the team
- The ability to function at a high level and embrace change
- A current Nursing Council of New Zealand practising certificate
- Level 6 ACLS/CORE Advanced
- Primary care experience
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Send completed Application Form, CV and a Covering Letter to Emellia McLaren, email@example.com
Applications close 15 October 2021