Casual Registered Nurses
- An opportunity for a passionate and efficient registered nurse
- 6 – 7 hour shifts
- Diverse role – No two days will be the same
- Evening and weekend rates apply
The Medical and Injury Centre is an accredited Urgent Care Clinic co-located with a small General Practice near the city centre. Our clinic has over 29000 + patient presentations per annum. Our team comprises Urgent Care Physicians, General Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and receptionists. The centre is open 8am-10pm 7 days a week.
Due to an increase in presentations we are seeking a registered nurse with previous practice nurse and or emergency nursing experience.
The successful applicant will have a high degree of understanding and competency in:
- demonstrating good relationship building
- being able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- patient focus and an understanding of triage assessment
- strong attention to detail coupled with time management skills and being able to prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- ability to learn and grow in the role
- sound clinical knowledge
- Current APC
A current vaccinator, CORE Advanced and IV therapy & venipuncture certificates are desirable.
If you love working with people, thrive on working in a fast-paced supportive environment and would enjoy making a positive difference we would encourage you to apply.
Applicants for this position must be a NZ Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid Work Permit.
Send completed Application Form, CV and a Covering Letter to HR@micn.org.nz
Applications are open