Fulltime Administrator Position
Medical and Injury Centre (MIC) is a progressive accredited Urgent Care Clinic which is co-located with a General Practice situated in Nelson city providing enhanced primary care services to the Nelson region
8am-10pm, 7 days per week.
There is the opportunity for 2 fulltime (40hrs/week) administrator’s to join the team. Reporting to the Practice Manager, the administrator role includes but is not limited to:
• ensuring ACC claims are correct prior to submission
• attending to accounts payable and receivable tasks
• maintaining the staff wellness package
• assisting with employment agreements and reference checking
• providing accounts administrative support such as reconciling funding payments
The successful applicant will show the following attributes:
• a comprehensive knowledge of administrative tasks
• excellent time management and organization skills
• a positive and enthusiastic attitude with a high level of initiative and attention to detail
• enjoy working in a busy, challenging environment
HR experience an advantage
Must be a NZ resident.
Please send your application in the first instance to:
Emellia McLaren, email@example.com
Include an application form, covering letter and copy of your C.V.
Applications close Friday 1st October 2021.
1. View Job Description
2. Download and complete Application Form
3. Prepare Cover letter and CV