Fulltime Administrator Position
Medical and Injury Centre (MIC) is a progressive accredited Urgent Care Clinic which is co-located with a General Practice situated in Nelson city providing enhanced primary care services to the Nelson region
8am-10pm, 7 days per week.
There is the opportunity for a fulltime (40hrs/week) administrator to join the team. The administrator role includes but is not limited to:
• ensuring ACC claims are correct prior to submission
• attending to accounts payable and receivable tasks
• providing accounts administrative support such as reconciling funding payments
The successful applicant will show the following attributes:
• a comprehensive knowledge of administrative tasks
• excellent time management and organization skills
• a positive and enthusiastic attitude with a high level of initiative and attention to detail
• enjoy working in a busy, challenging environment
Must be a NZ resident.
Please send your application in the first instance to:
Include an application form, covering letter and copy of your C.V.
Applications close Sunday 21st November 2021. .
1. View Job Description
2. Download and complete Application Form
3. Prepare Cover letter and CV